Thursday, June 7, 2012

Why So Quiet?


We're in the midst of switching Internet providers so we have a week off with no Internet at home. I almost feel like Laura Ingalls Wilder without access to the world wide web, next thing you know I'll be boiling water in the backyard for our morning breakfast and asking my children to help me gather food for supper. So till late next week I'll be offline reading my new copy of Dinner: A Love Story.

I can't wait to post a picture of the books next to my bed at the moment. I have an interesting mix that cracked me up last night as I crawled into bed. The subjects range from Jane Austen and zombies to almost-smut (50 Shades of Gray, anyone?).

Happy Trails till next week!

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny...I have the exact same books on my nightstand! (though 50 Shades of Gray is hidden at the bottom of the stack...I have an irrational fear that my mother will come over and rifle through my books and fix me with her 'What is the meaning of this, young lady' stare.) Also have a copy of Dinner: A Love Story on order...can't wait to dig in!

    ReplyDelete