Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dinners for March 4 - March 10, 2012

Sunday: *Grilled Flank Steak with Fiesta rice

Monday: Apricot preserve-glazed drumsticks with Parmesan quinoa and steamed broccoli

Tuesday: Sausage, oriechette and spinach pasta

Wednesday: Sesame Orange Shrimp with rice and veggies

Thursday: Bean Burritos with avocado and tomato salad

Friday: Crock pot *Corned Beef with roasted cabbage - I can't wait for next week, I need it now!

Saturday: TBD - busy day

*Red meat two times in one week is so rare for us. It's like seeing a unicorn on my menu!

1 comment:

  1. your blogs always make me smile! roasted cabbage...mmm
    hope you found that lunch book i recommended, I've had great success with it. yummy stuff. made your crock pot Santa Fe chicken last night and loved it!

    ReplyDelete